Sunday, October 12, 2014

Autumn Love and Posting schedule

I know I haven't posted in a month but don't worry, I am not giving up blogging. School had just started and I had to get adjusted to a new homework load and more responsibilities. But now that I'm back in the school swing, I am ready to set a posting schedule! My plan is start out with 1 post a week on Saturday mornings and slowly move up to 2 posts a week. Hopefully I can keep up with this schedule starting next weekend!
Now that I got through all the business, I wanted to talk about my favorite season starting: fall! I love fall; the crisp breeze, the smell of leaves, all the beautiful colors, just everything that makes fall special. Recently I have been listening to one song on repeat that just puts me in a great fall mood, Bloom by The Paper Kites. It's such an upbeat song, it makes me feel happy and it reminds of all the reasons I love fall. I listen to it as I walk home from the bus stop and one day as I walked under a giant tree, the wind blew the leaves off the tree and I watched as they swirled through the wind. It made me smile and it made my ordinary day just that much better ♡
I'm hoping to make many more fall posts so make sure to follow me on bloglovin', as well as all of my other social media, so you can know the next time I make a post. So my message to you today is: pay attention to the little things and your day may just improve in ways you never thought were possible

Love you lots <3

No comments:

Post a Comment