Monday, October 20, 2014

Getting lost in IKEA and the cutest mug ever

Yesterday night was homecoming at my school and since there isn't very much dancing going on, my friends and I decided to dress up and just hang out instead. So we went all over town! First we went to the mall and tried on all kinds of dresses and ran around, I found this gorgeous gown and was dancing around in it. Then we took a trip to IKEA because one of my friends had never been there before. It's like a whole different world over there. I just love looking at all the well-put together rooms and sitting on all the beds and couches. I took a picture looking over the top of all of the rooms which for some reason I really liked it. 


It's a behind the scenes picture if you will and I just thought it was very cool :) While I was running around IKEA I also found the cutest little espresso mug that I just had to share with you guys 

After IKEA we went to dinner and then hung out and watched movies. It was just a fun weekend just hanging out with friends.
 
I hope you like this type of post, it was more of a day in the life post instead of beauty. And I know technically this is a beauty blog but I just wanted to change it up a little bit and see how you like it! I will see you next week with a tutorial on how to do some spooky Halloween nails!
Love you lots <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment