Friday, January 2, 2015

Welcome 2015!

Happy New Year! This year is going to be an exciting one and I hope you are ready! I know that I have been lacking on my posts and I have been saying I am working on things and never getting them published but the truth is, I have been really busy and just unmotivated to post. I have made so many posts that I just don't like and I don't feel that they are good so I don't post them. I am one of those people that I have to put out my best work and that is what I am going to do this year. I am going to scrap all the posts that I was working on and start fresh, only posting when I can and not trying to half-ass anything. I made this blog because I wanted to and because it made me happy and for the past few months I haven't been happy with it. So starting TODAY I will fix my blog and make it the way I want it to be.

To start off the New Year, I thought I would follow the path of many bloggers and post my New Years resolutions.

1. Bake more - baking makes me happy and I always find awesome recipes on Pinterest that I plan to use
2. Walk my dog more often - going outside on a walk can be just what I need some days and it is good for my dog too
3. Stop procrastinating- this needs no explanation, I think we all need this resolution
4. Maintain my blog - this blog is important to me and I need to keep it up and running!

These are just a few of my resolutions that I will try to stick to this year! Hopefully 2015 will be my best year yet!

Love you lots <3

No comments:

Post a Comment