Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spring Nails

Hey guys! Spring feels like it is as far away as Christmas right now, but I just wish winter would end so I hoped if I made my nails look springy (?) then it would feel like spring! I got inspiration from onenailtorulethemall on Instagram and I painted these adorable floral, fox nails.

Base Coat: Wet n Wild megalast, "Break the Ice"
Flowers: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "White On", Elf "Smokin' Hot", Sally Hansen pen "Purple 370", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Golden-I"
Fox: Elf "Smokin' Hot"
Top Coat: NYC "Extra Shiny 271"






I love the look of the flowers on the tip of the nail, its like a french manicure style which I love. This is one of my favorite designs I have done and I think you should try it out!
Hope you like it!

Love you lots <3

No comments:

Post a Comment