Sunday, April 26, 2015

My Obsessions|| An overview

Since I am redesigning my blog and relaunching "my brand", I wanted to install a new series of posts that are my obsessions. Instead of making a monthly list of favorites, I decided that I would like to take one of my favorite things and make an entire post on it because for some of my previous favorites posts, I felt that I would ramble on and on about one product and then have to cut it down to fit what I had written for other products. Some products or concepts or things I felt I just couldn't just write a sentence about, I wouldn't be able to properly say just why that thing was my favorite or why I loved it so much. Now with this new concept of my obsessions, I feel that I will be able to properly explain to you guys why you should check out this product or why you should study this concept. Now I know that many of you wouldn't want to read an entire blog post just on one bottle of nail polish, and I understand that. I don't think I would be able to write an entire blogpost on a bottle of nail polish and if I did, it certainly wouldn't be worth reading. What I mean for these obsessions is to maybe take one specific item and build off of that. For example, I have a new bottle of nail polish that is a perfect sky blue that I just love so much. So my obsessions post on that nail polish could be me talking about that specific bottle of nail polish along with other things that I love that are that same color of blue. Or I might take that bottle of nail polish and dedicate my obsessions post on other colors of blue that I love and maybe other nail polishes that I want to buy that are similar. I can form categories out of this one product and just discuss it with you and give you my thoughts. Now I know that right now this just sounds like a whole jumble of ideas and it really is just one big jumble of ideas. But I am hoping that once I start making a few of these obsessions posts, all my ideas will formulate into a perfect concept that you will all enjoy reading. Hopefully I won't have to end up back at the drawing board with this idea but you never know until you try!

Lots of love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment