Sunday, June 28, 2015

My Wishlists|| Makeup wishlist

This month, makeup wise, I have compiled a list of products that I want to try that range from high-end to budget items and I hope you enjoy!

  1. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette- I am really late to this trend but recently I decided that I should just save up my money and test it out, see if it really is worth all the hype 
  2. Hourglass Ambient lighting palette- I don't really wear foundation or bronzer or any of that but this palette is just so gorgeous and I am thinking that maybe I will start wearing a little bit of bronzer in the summer
  3. Benefit POREfessional- I have heard lots of good reviews and I am hoping to test it out, if onyl it weren't so expensive
  4. Benefit Puff Off- I have a real problem with under eye darkness and puffiness. Hopefully this will do this trick 
  5. Nars Eyeshadow base- I have another problem with keeping my eyeshadow on all day, my eyeshadow always creases and ends up looking oily by the end of the day
  6. Two Faced Chocolate bar eyeshadow palette- I wear a lot of neutral eyeshadows and browns so thsi palette seems like the perfect mix of neutrals and subtle colors
  7. Tanya Burr Lipgloss- I honestly love all of the shades, they are perfect and look so gorgeous. I just want to buy them all so badly but since I don't live in England it is difficult for me to get a hold of
  8. Zoella beauty- I don't have any of Zoella's beauty range products and I really want to try all of them especially since her new range is coming out soon. I think the makeup bags would be the perfect size for me so I will have to try it out
  9. Sephora favorites Spray of sunshine perfume sampler- I don't really have any perfume, I mostly have Bath and Bodyworks which just doesn't last all day, so I figured this is a cheaper way to get more into perfume and find out the scents I like and the styles. It just seems really nice becasue you choose your favorite scent and then you get a full-size rollerball of that scent and for $25 I don't think I will regret it
  10. Real Techniques brush set- I don't have any brushes so after researching this set I think that it will be a good way to get a nice set of brushes that isn't too expensive
And there you have it! Those are a few makeup products that I want to try! Let me know if you have tried any of these products and tell me what you think. Hopefully I will be going shopping soon so I can have a haul for you guys soon. Maybe I'll post a video to my Youtube channel.... We'll see!

Love you lots <3

No comments:

Post a Comment